13 August 2009

Studying & Facebook Mahjong

recently
I'm getting addicted 2 fb mahjong
lol...

I did study ooo...
play a while n study then play again...
hahaha...

tat's y
studying & facebook mahjong
hv became my daily routine
hahaha...

After submitting both the resit assignments
now I'm so relieved
but still hv 2 worry the coming exam

NEURO
woooo...
super duper complicated
I dun even know tat
the fist's size of brain
could house so much of knowledge 2 be learnt...
it's really amazing

dun feel like studying Anatomy
Physiology still ok 4 me...
Anyway,
the exam n the dued day 4 assigment
are juz at the corner

Now wat v can do is...
concentrate on the study
meanwahile prepare as much as v could...

I dun 1nna fail again...
at least hv 2 pass...
dun mind if it's 40 only...
juz hate 2 resit 4 any of the exam...
2 save my compensation up....

Besides, hv 2 take good care of myself
as now the influenza A(H1N1)is on rising
only if I'm healthy
I'll be in the best condition
2 face all the challenges

Let's buck up~

1 comment: